I’m an undergraduate Computer Science student at the University of Texas at Dallas and the co-founder and president of UTD’s effective altruism student group.
I want to use my career to help solve the world’s most important and neglected problems and ensure humanity has a long and flourishing future. In particular, I’m interested in pursuing technical research to prevent the development of powerful AI systems from threatening humanity’s existence.
- Anonymous feedback form: tell me what you think about me without fear of social reprisal
- Course schedule: check to see if we’re in the same class
- Calendly: book a virtual meeting with me
- Focusmate: cowork with me
- Discord (
RomanHauksson#3458): chat with me
- Goodreads: what I’m reading
- Pocket: the articles and videos I like
- UT Dallas website: what I’m up to at UTD